Did you know?
- Booster seats are required for children 5, 6 & 7 years and under 4’9”.
(AZ Law requires kids under five years of age to be in a car seat.)
- The child using the seat needs to meet the booster seat's weight requirements.
- Booster seats must be used in the rear seat of a vehicle with lap and shoulder belts.
- Booster seats elevate the child so that the seat belt fit them correctly.
- According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, children ages 5-8 who use booster seats are 59% less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by a safety belt alone.
- Booster seats easily move from vehicle to vehicle.
- Booster seats raise the child’s viewing level. Kids love this!